Dr. Mary R Pell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mary R Pell?

Too Busy!

I have been going to Dr. Pell for years and in the last few the office has gotten far too busy. You spend forever on hold trying to make an appointment, the staff is rude, and your appointments are always rushed. If you can find another office and doctor you like, do so!

i love dr. pell , she is amazing and is extremley intelligent ! i would always reccomend her !

Staff

Dr. Pells front desk staff are indifferent and talk on the phone (personal) and to co workers rather than help the patients.

Rude

I visited Dr.Pell twice and both times I waited almost an hour for her. Both times she was very rude. I will be switching doctors.

i have seen many specialist to figure out what was going on with me and they could'nt.the first day i saw dr pell see was very busy but she listenedto me and found out what was wrong with me.she impressed me very much. i totally would recommend her!

I like Dr. Pell and I feel comforted that she is knowledgeable, but I always feel she is in a rush. The office also posts a notice asking patients to please limit their issues to one per visit, which doesn't makes sense to me. If I'm having several issues, couldn't they be related and therefore, important to hear all issues? Also, as medical care is expensive (as well as co-pays, time off work, etc.) I am NOT about to make more than one appt. when I have more than one thing to address with the doctor.