Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary P Pellioni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
For many years I had a fear of Dr.'s. and didn't go see one. I met Dr. Pellioni when my Daughter had an appt. with her. I immediately fell at ease with her, so much so that I made an appt. for myself. She really listens and cares about her patients! Not like a lot of Dr.'s who are looking at their watch the second they walk in the door trying to get you out the door asap.I miss Dr. Pellioni since she left Aspen, and I dont' want to see any other Dr. but her.
this doctor is the most inconsiderate doctor i've been to seen her at least 4-5 times,she takes patients out of turn and is not very knowledeable about general medicine,seems she has a lot of family and frinds come in and bump people out of turn,and the office manager is incompetent misplacing tests not filing proper paperwork.i'm not going back.2 hour waits are common
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2010, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pellioni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mary P Pellioni accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia & Critical Care Consultants, 5901 Monclova Rd, Maumee, OH
Dr. Mary P Pellioni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maumee, OH.