Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Petty-Dudley
Dr. Mary Petty-Dudley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Petty-Dudley is affiliated with HUTZEL WOMENS HOSPITAL, DMC DETROIT RECEIVING HOSPITAL and Hutzel Women's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Petty-Dudley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Petty is simply the best. Other doctors could take lessons from Dr. Petty on how to treat people. She is sincere and listens. This young lady has a sweetness about her that just adds to her caring nature. Ever heard the song, a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down....She is the type of doctor who really can and does "make it better". She not only knows medicine, she knows people. She and her staff are superb and I can honestly say, nobody does it better. If you are in need of the best, call Rita and tell her Mrs. Durst sent you. You will be ever so glad you did.
Dr. Petty-Dudley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hosp & Univ, Detroit, Mi
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Detroit Medical Center
Dr. Mary Petty-Dudley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Petty-Dudley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.