Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Pietrangelo MD
Dr. Mary Pietrangelo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Algonac, MI, with another office in East China, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Pietrangelo is affiliated with St. John River District Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Pietrangelo has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary Pietrangelo has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Pietrangelo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John River District Hospital
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mary Pietrangelo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary Pietrangelo's office for more information.
555 Saint Clair River Dr Algonac, MI : (810) 794-4917
4150 River Rd East China, MI : (810) 329-4699
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary Pietrangelo, MD - Family Medicine in Algonac, MI, in this video.
Dr. Mary Pietrangelo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Algonac, MI.