Dr. Mary R Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary R Parker?

best gyn I have ever seen . caring . goes over things with you - listens to you . just awesome

bad medicine

I went to Ms. Parker to have an annual pap. I was told there would be no fee and my insurance would cover everything because my annuals are free. While I was in stir-ups she said she would be getting a biopsy of the lining of my uterus. No number, no meds, no nothing. She yanks it off, I was in so much pain. She said, "You must have a sensitive uterus." Very rudely. On my form it said I had smoked for about 20yrs, but no more. She asks if I have a dry cough for smoking so long. I say no, no cough. She says, "You're lucky. If you had a cough, with as many children as you've had, your uterus would have already prolapsed. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen in already." I was mortified. I have never felt so dirty and disgusted leaving the doctor. Then she calls and say s she has me set up for surgery in a week. (I had been having heavier periods and asked if it was normal or if I should be worried) I was like, "What?" That is a major step for heavy periods. So I told her I was not ready to have a complete hysterectomy. Then I start getting tons of bills for surgery, labs, $155 office visiT charge! I am disgusted. It seems like as soon as i said I would not be having surgery she decided to stick it to me and my insurance. DO NOT USE HER. I will not go back. The only reason I went for 2nd visit is for results of test. I was told later, that I never should have gone to her. Everyone seems to know what type of doc she is. If I could have put a negative rating I would.