Dr. Mary K Rago Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mary K Rago?

Dr. Rago was very unprofessional!! I would NEVER recommend her. She was insulting and rude!

Dr. Rago the Best!

Dr. Rago saved me from having a serious operation that would deformed me for life because of tongue cancer. And she told me like it was and didn't try to sugar coat it like other Dr's have done in the past. I highly recommend her and my whole family see's her now.

Excellent

Dr. Rago is a lifesaver! I had been suffering from allergies for years and no one recognized it. Dr. Rago was thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable. She explained everything to me from start to finish and took great care of me through a difficult time. Her team is also WONDERFUL!

Excellent Doctor

Superb physician

Awful experience

Probably the most belittling and condescending Doctor I have ever experienced. Does not know how to communicate in an appropriate or professional manner whatsoever.

Horrible, nasty, condescending.....run far and fast!!

The worst experience I have ever had with an MD in my life. After waiting 1.5 hours, met with the most condescending $^#%& ever. I was there for a specific illness, she proceeded to try to sell me hearing aids and future testing and treatment long term, without treating my problem. Office was old and nasty looking and she was not nice at all. Office staff was very nice, but the people who call for follow up....not so much. CT contradicted what she told me. I wouldn't see this woman again if she was the last doctor on earth.

Worst doctor ever. Very condescending and trying to make more money. Very condescending and rude.

I found Dr. Rago to be very knowledgeable. However, I also found her to be very arrogant and condescending. Although I will continue with the treatment she recommended, I will see another physician for my follow-up.

Arrogant and dismissive

Dr. Rago was dismissive, arrogant and rude. She appeared to not want to treat me, and left me with the impression that she was homophobic. I tried to communicate and ask questions about options and alternative explanations, and she kept saying "I don't know."

Very competent and thorough

Warning

DO NOT let her cauterize your nose or your child's under any circumstance!!!! The Dr. will make it seems like a simple procedure but my child now has a hole between her nostrils!!!! We are still contemplating legal action.

Dr. Mary K Rago is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.