Dr. Mary Rifino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Rifino?

can you say creepy!

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I found Dr. Rifino to be a bit on the inappropriate side. I have never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor in my life, but after seeing her, I won't go back.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

I love Dr. rifino She has been my doctor for over 2 years. Very friendly warm and compassionate. She is a great doctor I would strongly recommend her to anyone. The office is clean and the staff is noce .

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Mary Rifino is awesome. And her back-office staff is generally nice and they seem knowledgeable about their job. The front desk/reception area staff is rude at best over the phone and grumpy in person. I am sure they all work hard and do their jobs well enough. But you never feel welcome - whenever you sign in it is as if you are bothering them. If Dr. Rifino was not such an amazing doctor, I wouldn't put up with it.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rifino for the past two years. I love her she is always nice, friendly and concerned. Her front desk staff are not very friendly they greet you with an attitude. He assistants are great always friendly and smiling. Her one assistant Brandy draws blood really well because I am a hard stick. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

office staff busy, as in ANY busy medical office these days.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Rifino has always been very thourough with me and never hesitates to send you to a specialist. She spends time with me at every visit and answers my questions. Make appointment early in the day as there always is a wait time.

Terrible Staff, Terrible Service

Posted on May 27th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. R around 2011. The first 1-2 visits I thought went well. In 2012, I was sick all the time and I wasn't getting better. I was so tired, no energy, swollen lymph nodes in my neck, armpit and right breast, etc. the symptoms lasted for months. Occasionally I would have blurry vision out of nowhere then it would be normal again as quickly as it started. First of all, my appointment was at 4 and i waited until 5 pm for her to ask me if i could return in an hour because they were so behind. i really didn't mind because i understand stuff happens but little did i realize this was the beginning of a problem. She didn't even touch or look at me as I spoke. She sat on a laptop and typed as I spoke, prescribed me meds, and sent me off. As I paid my copay, I noticed incorrect info on my paperwork (that wasn't on the paperwork they make you double check and sign in the beginning.) I asked the girl to please fix it, and she told me I needed to ask the girls up front. I went to the girls up front, who went to ask the lady in a back room with the files, who then came up front and told me I needed to go back to the girl at the copay desk! Grr. To this day I don't even know if it got fixed. The meds did not help my symptoms and I went back. I didn't wait long for them to call me back. But as soon as I got into the room, Dr. R poked her head in, said she would be one second, and I never saw her again. I waited in that room 1 hour and 15 minutes before I stormed out. I never went back there. Later I learned they billed my insurance for a visit dated on a day I wasn't even there. (I was able to get the incorrect charge dropped.) I have since found a new doctor. I learned that the symptoms I had experienced were identical for either mononucleosis or lymphoma (cancer). Thankfully I do not have cancer but the fact that she overlooked my symptoms and complaints and dismissed it all when it could have been answered in a simple blood test is appalling.

MRS

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I started seeing Dr Rifino some years ago. She was excellent the first few visits. Even though I was never seen 40 - 60 minutes after the appointment time and the staff made me feel like crap, I continued to go to her. But since of late, the doctor's quality of service too is deteriorating. At my last visit she answered my questions with one hand on the door knob. But the last straw came when they received my abnormal mammogram results and said nothing to me until I called back three weeks later to find out. In the past even when I had left messages for the doctor she has never called me back. Here she was (out of guilt) on the phone telling me that she had sent the order to the Radiology, but had said nothing to me. So how was I supposed to know to go get further tests done? Is she that dumb? Now they could have admitted their mistake and apologised. I would have been sympathetic. But the doctor's attitude and lies to cover up has proven that I cannot trust her any more.

Too many issues to list - time to get a new dr

Posted on February 5th, 2013

unfriendly staff that doesn't acknowledge mistakes they make...rude staff talks about patients after they leave office. Difficult to get on phone to resolve problems that staff has created (used wrong insurance for tests/bloodwork) Office closes early - dont get sick on a Friday.

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Dr. Rifino is nice, but I've had bad experiences with the staff. It's been better lately, but I've encountered a number of people there that seem downright miserable with their jobs. It's been bad enough that I've dreaded calling to make an appointment because of the cold reception I expected. I shouldn't feel that way about my doctor's office. I don't need another reason to not see the doctor.

Posted on November 20th, 2017