Dr. Mary Riggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Riggs?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Riggs is a great doctor. She spends plenty of time with you and explains everything. She answers any questions that you have until you are satisfied. Dr. Riggs is very personable and cheerful. I would highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Excellent Care

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I could go on and on about how wonderful Dr. Riggs has been to me. My family and I had just moved into the area when I found out I was pregnant and chose her from the good reviews I had read online. She did not disappoint. On my first visit we found out that I was expecting twins. I liked her instantly. Throughout my entire twin pregnancy she was attentive, knowledgeable and cheerful very much like my own personal pregnancy cheerleader (which meant a lot to me since there could have been any number of complications that could arise especially towards the end with preterm labor). Together we were able to get to me to almost 38 weeks term, which for twins is amazing. We scheduled a time to go to the hospital for induction but the twins decided they wanted to come on their own time. Our induction time was set at 8pm but the twins arrived earlier that day around 4pm. I had a bit of a wild delivery. I waited a little too long before going to the hospital and by the time I was in a bed at the delivery floor I was +2cm. Lucky the twins were both head down and we could do a vaginal delivery as planned but unfortunately it was too late for an epidural. Thankfully Dr. Riggs arrived just in time and as soon as she got there, we broke my bag of waters. I was terrified as I was not expecting to be without an epidural and I was downright shaken. Well Dr. Riggs and the staff at Mercy Mchenry reassured me and I got those babies out as fast as I could. With their support (and of course my wonderful husband’s hand) we got the first baby out on the first push and 7 mins later we got the 2nd baby out. I had two healthy fraternal twin girls, one 6lbs 13oz and the other 5lbs 7 oz. We had an easy vaginal delivery with no meds and I came out with only one small stitch. The best part was we got to take the twins home with us right away, since they were both at a healthy weight. We were very blessed and Dr. Riggs was there with us throughout the entire experience and I could not thank her enough for her wonderful work!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

I have being seeing Dr. Riggs for three years now. She has always been upfront with me and was very compassionate when I had a breast cancer scare. I am comfortable asking her questions that I could not ask of previous OB/GYNs. I highly recommend her.

Old fashioned doctor in modern times

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. Riggs is so great with spending time with her patients and making them feel comfortable. I had a basic out patient procedure from her she called me before and the two days after. She explained everything t me in detail and made me comfortable. Highly recommend.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Only OBGYN I will ever see.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Riggs is very professional and is still a people person. I am nott scared to ask her questions and just makes the whole seeing the gyno not so bad. Have had her for a fee years and don't plan on changing any time soon.

LOVE Dr Riggs!!

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Dr. Riggs is by far the best Dr I have seen. Her bedside manner is amazing. I am pregnant now with my first and am so happy that I switched from Woman to Woman to her many years ago. I am very excited to continue my journey with her as my ob/gyn. Her staff, Pam and Chris, are also so helpful and kind as well. When you call in with a question, Pam will get back to you within a timely manner. Dr Riggs, Pam, and Chris, all are fun, quirky, and friendly, yet very professional. They remember who you are, versus just being another file.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I found Dr. Riggs to be a very cold hearted Dr. we lost our baby we waited to have for 10 years and all she could say was here is your papers you need to go for a DNC- No sorry you lost your baby no nothing. She is horrible.

IRREGULAR PERIODS

Posted on August 13th, 2013

HI i'm currently with dr riggs for 2 times now and i have irregular periods shes put me in pills but i honestly don't think they are working when i went to go see Dr Riggs for the first time i was getting my periods once every other months or every 2 -3 months well now they've stop and i'm scared i don't want my periods to go i want them to come more often help! please i think i need to change medicine?

Left appointment satisfied

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I Recommend Dr Riggs

I Love Her.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

She is wonderful. There is nothing more really to say. If your looking for a doctor, she is the best!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr. Riggs is so wonderful, she makes you feel at ease, takes the time to talk with you and explain things. She provides answers and options. I've had a ongoing problem (rare problem) and she has been awesome with finding answers and trying to do everything possible. Of all the doctors I've had, she is truley the best!!!