Dr. Mary Rocha Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary Rocha?

Not the nicest

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I am sure she is a good doctor but she is not the nicest person to be around. Odd personality. Pediatrics doctors should be nice people.

Misdiagnosed my daughter

Posted on July 25th, 2014

The infections diseases group at Texas Children Hospital misdiagnosed my daughter with Kawasaki disease when she had pheumonia. As the main physician, she should have form her own opinion bcz my daughter's blood works shows infection but instead she just went blindly along with the wrong diagnose. We were in the Texas children hospital for 10 day under the wrong treatment and by the time they found out they were wrong, my daughter's pheumonia was already so bad that we had to have surgery to drain her lung. We ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks. Very painful experience for me to see my daughter suffer like that.

Posted on August 6th, 2015