Dr. Mary H Roessel Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary H Roessel?

Very distant and kind of cold

She had put me on multiple medications in the three years or so I worked with her. She was very bad about warning me about potential side effects. When I did experience side effects, she had said she had never heard of one happening (the manufacturer's website said it was the most commonly reported side effect) and when I had some really serious pain from a medication, she was unavailable. I had to call another doctor and ask what to do. I never got comfortable telling her what was going on in my life and with my mental health. I had been on so many medications that she recommended that wound up being the wrong medications from me that I stopped telling her my symptoms.

Adult ADHD