Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary S Romo
Dr. Mary S Romo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bell, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Romo is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Community Hospital Huntington Park. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary S Romo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary S Romo has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Mary S Romo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary S Romo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Romo deliver all three of my kids which are 20,19, and 17. They all came out healthy.. even though one of them had got the cord wrap round her neck...i didn't panic, because she was there. I had my c-section with no problems. With my first kid i was just 18 and very scared, but she her was very nice and made sure i understand everything. She handle a young mother who panicked about everything very well.
Dr. Romo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Mary S Romo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsMarys Romo Md Inc, 5101 Florence Ave Ste 5, Bell, CA
Dr. Mary S Romo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bell, CA.