Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Rose L Fabi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary Rose L Fabi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mary Rose L Fabi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I love Dr. Fabi. Unlike most VA Doctors, she is staffed and not an intern. She listens to the patients needs and takes this into consideration. Unfortunately, not due to her, the VA is often over worked and overbooked. It is hard to get in to see her on a regular basis. This is the VA Fault, not Dr. Fabi. I am sure if she could see every veteran to help them more, she would do so, because she simply cares. My overall rating of her is a 4, but the care around the treatment, followup and system of care of the VA in Oakland is a 3.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOakland Va Outpatient Clinic, 2221 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA
Dr. Mary Rose L Fabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.