Dr. Mary L Rosser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mary L Rosser?

Dr Rosser is a kind, compassionate and a brilliant physician. I highly recommend her.

I had a bad experience with Dr Rosser. It's hard to make an appointment (she only works 2 days a week). She rushes you through the appointment and gives you no personal time! Her nurse is always with her. You can't get any privacy to talk to her. I also don't like that her nurse is on top of you for the physical exam. This is inappropriate. Don't go to her!

BEST OBGYN EVER! Do NOT Go Anywhere Else!

I have been under the care of Dr. Rosser since my first OBGYN visit at age 16, so I have been with her for about five years now. I was so nervous on my first visit but the second I met her I felt so much more at ease! She is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her. She is extremely knowledgeable, personable, professional, and completely non-judgmental (which is a very important quality in an OBGYN).HOWEVER, her office staff can be very frustrating and hard to deal with. It can really be an inconvenience at times. I really don't care for most of the staff, but I overlook it and just try to deal with it because Dr. Rosser is so great. I would NEVER go anywhere else!

The office is unorganized and completely unprofessional, not mention rude! I felt more like I was going in for a disease than for my pregnancy. Dr. Rosser is not personable whatsoever. She is rude and full of herself. I came to her with a reasonable concern about the fact that her ultrasound techs made me feel uncomfortable and she took it extremely personal and basically said to go to another practice if I wasn't happy. She had one foot out the door when I was just getting ready to ask her important questions regarding my pregnancy! She has a serious lack of empathy and completely lacks any bedside manner at all. So glad I went somewhere else!!! There are plenty of doctors out there that actually take pride in their profession!

Friend of Patient

I took a friend of mine to see this doctor who was so highly recommended. Big mistake. I should have known that all of the wonderful things said could not be true. This woman was stone cold, rude, and just about as snooty as anyone I've ever met. She seemed to pay special attention to her patients who appeared to be wealthier than my friend, which really was a disappointment. The other thing, I really thought it was racism. When the doctor asked why the father was not there we told her that the father did not want to be involved. To our horror the doctor asked, "Is he black?" Hardly professional, lacking all tact, I could never recommend this doctor. Thankfully, my friend decided to NOT allow this woman to be her doctor and she is being treated with compassion and professionalism elsewhere.

She is wonderful. She cared for me during both pregnancies, and delivered my second daughter. She is extremely caring, she will stop her day if something is wrong or you don't understand something. She is wonderful.

Two faced Doctor, do not trust her.

After she forgot to inform me, the pregnant patient, for a whole month that there is an infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics, I lost trust in this Doctor. The nurse, Cris, who is absolutely unprofessional and rude is the right hand to this Doctor. To make the matters worse, the moment Dr. Rosser found out that I have decided to go to a different practice/Doctor, she had turned to her true colors - rude and unprofessional. I was in shock! Just to think that this Doctor was going to deliver my baby,- is blood chilling. She is by no means the Doctor you can trust.

Not my kind of place

The office staff is rude. the wait is very long, and teh scheduling is very limited. After ten years, I am now in need or real care so I am going elsewhere.. For the routine, this office is just OK.