Dr. Mary D Rouse Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary D Rouse?

Scary that this woman is still practicing! Do not bring your children for treatment here.

Dr. Rouse runs a program of guilt and blame. She is negative about recovery. She gave up on my young daughter who immediately got wonderful treatment elsewhere in the state. She is now free of the disease and has been for many years. Dr. Rouse is not knowledgeable about eating disorders.

Missed what was wrong with my Granddaughter !!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so thinks so perfect and so right that she costs my Granddaughter two years of pain and not getting the right medical care she needed. Sometimes Dr's need to look out side the box and be more of caring to find out what is wrong. We took my Granddaughter to a hospital out of the state and they could not believe what had been done to her.

Don't go there

I definitely would not go back to see her. She is rude and self absorbed. She is never wrong in HER opinion. Very defensive and unable to be sympathetic. Unfortunately she is the administrator at the Charis Center. With the recent influx of new patients she made the administrative decision to have all therapists at the Charis Center who currently see their clients on a weekly basis change to bi-weekly. How effective is that? For example, if you had 6 people who needed antibiotics and had only enough for 3, it certainly would do no good to give all 6 half of the dose! Just my opinion.

It's been several years since we saw Dr. Rouse, but she was extremely rude to both my husband and I,and our daughter. Surely a doctor would know that no one chooses to be anorexic. Sadly, she obviously has not kept up on eating disorder research, and even the therapists in our area don't send their patients there. Their day program has breaks where the girls are not monitored. Any ED clinic that knows anything should know that the girls will purge and exercise when not watched. Sad - we desperately need a good ED clinic in the area.

Her bed side manner tends to be very harsh.

I found Dr Rouse to be rude and self absorbed. she wouldn't listen to what was going on with me and told me I was choosing to be ill.

Dr. Mary D Rouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.