Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary K Rudyk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 31
I have been seeing Dr. Rudyk for several years for everything from minor problems to major hospital stays. She is always available, always listens carefully to whatever problem I have, and always makes sure I have the information I need to have to achieve the best results. Also, her staff is efficient and caring. I am thoroughly satisfied with everything about this practice.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rudyk for abut 2 1/2 years now. I find her to be very attentive and her staff courteous and easy to deal with. When I was diagnosed with diabetes, I was looking for a female dr who could help me. I found that in Dr. Rudyk and her staff. Whenever I have a problem, I get in to see her quickly. Blood work is taken in the office and I get the results in 24 hours. I am very happy with the care I am receiving.
Dr. Rudyk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Mary K Rudyk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSenior Health Center, 1709 S 16th St Ste A, Wilmington, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary K Rudyk in this video.
Dr. Mary K Rudyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.