Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Rupp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chronic Illness
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Rupp is very nice but I think she is so busy that I do not feel like she is hearing me. I do not get a follow up on tests or blood work that are done and I feel like she forgets my medical history. I have had to point out things that have been wrong with me in the past or my family's history. I have also had to go back to her on multiple occasions for the same issue, each time being charged over $100 for the office visit.
Dr Rupp has been my doctor now for approximately 15 years. She is absolutely fabulous. I feel very comfortable with any issues I may having involving my health and she is an excellent doctor to my child as well. I can't say enough positive things about her and suggest anyone that is looking for a new primary care physician to go to Dr Rupp if she is accepting new patients.
Love Dr. Rupp but the clerical staff is awful as is the manager. Cant get an appointment for starters and then you talk to a manager who was not nice at all! She was very condescending to her office staff and rude to me. If I didnt love Dr Rupp so much I would leave. Office is not ran efficiently at all, never had these issues at other offices!
Ive been a patient of Dr.Rupp's for over 5 yrs and I absolutely love her. She has always been caring and attentive. I've had a couple major issues with my back and hip in recent years and she referred me to top notch specialists to assist her with my care. I would also like to acknowledge her nurse Dana as she goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and always follows through with requests.
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Mary E Rupp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrighton Family Physicians, 205 W Grand River Ave Ste 200, Brighton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary E Rupp in this video.
Dr. Mary E Rupp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.