Dr. Mary Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Clarke?

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Clarke is very smart. She loves her work. She is confident in her abilities which makes the patient feel confident in the advice she gives. She comes in room at time your appointment is scheduled. She does not want her patients waiting.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

She definitely takes time for understanding the patient as well as educating the patient on test and diagnoses.

Changing doctors

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Tells me not to Worry about concerns I have because we wouldn't be able to fix it anyway. Is not a very preventive doctor. Has very weird scheduling times. She cares but isn't the best for my needs. Needs a better hands on aproch . The nurses she has are wonderful. Needs better people calling to tell if there are problems with refills. When sick I just go in the walk through would be well or worse off if had to wait to get appointment with her.

Excellent visit

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I took in one of my clients who is mentally challenged, and Dr. Clarke was really kind, compassionate, and very thorough. She was great!

Excellent

Posted on August 10th, 2012

If all Dr could be as caring and efficient as Dr. Clarke it would make going to the Dr easier.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I wanted to like Dr. Clarke and found her to be rather personable, but was shocked at the poor quality of care. She did not adequately provide information that was given to her from my ultrasound and sent me on a year long journey to try and figure out what was wrong with me. A year later, after several visits, a CT scan that was very expensive and her having no solution other than living with the pain, I asked for a second opinion on the tests and she sent me to a surgeon. All the surgeon did was read the report for my very first ultrasound and said you have a fibroid. This explained everything. A full year of pain and worry, expensive tests, and the only test covered by my insurance and also the first one had the answer. I've never been so furious. My last visit with her before the visit for the surgeon, everything I asked her about she said, "no that's not it you are too young to have that." What doctor says that without some sort of test, or description of the symptoms? Shocking.

Posted on August 20th, 2009

I love Dr. Clarke. She met my expectations and then some.

She calls herself a doctor-haha

Posted on September 26th, 2008

When I scheduled my appointment, I needed medical prescriptions for ongoing pain management (I provided her with documentation) yet she tells me to take a "doctor's cocktail" consisting of 1000mg tylenol + 800mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day for my pain. She then referred me to a doctor 100 mile round trip that she said could prescribe my pain management medication, only to get there and he could not help me as he only does injections and since 4 nerve blocks had not helped, he said he could not help me. He set me up with another doctor even further away in a month from now, so I then called Dr. Clarke to see if she could prescribe me something for the pain until I can get to that doctor, and she informed me she could only prescribe over the counter drugs, which the pain management doctor told me NOT to take as she prescribed as this amount could kill me or give me permanent liver damage. Is she a real doctor or not? I am on total disability and can not afford her outrageous fees when she did nothing to help me. I will tell all my friends and family and anyone else who will listen NOT to waste their time and money to see her. She talked more about her own illnesses than she did mine. I do not feel she is qualified to treat anyone.

Posted on October 1st, 2017