Dr. Mary T Salama Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mary T Salama?

Lost

Diagnosed with schizophrenic but not given medication to treat. Just talk, can't get housing have no friends,no relationship, family members say I act crazy.

useless

Dr. Salama couldn't care less about her patients. I'm not sure she even understands the illnesses she's supposed to be treating. She doesn't ask appropriate questions to accurately determine what's going on, she ignores vital input, she relies on misdiagnoses from other doctors instead of doing her own testing and investigation, and she focuses on useless things like weight and blood sugar instead of paying attention to medications and what's really going on. You'd get just as much help from visiting your grandmother.

thanks

Thank U and sorry for everything.

gr8 Dr.

athough I can't give My Name, I wish to let anyone, including the Dr ( if she even reads these) know that i think she is a gr8 Dr to have. I absolutely love her as a Dr. If you need to speak to her on a day you're not scheduled, she will try her best to get you in. U ROCK Dr. SALAMA

don't know

i feel the doctor does not spend enuff time with me and she ehars my words, but doesn't know how to "read" them (me). I'm aperson who likes to use analogies and sometimes i also will use "clue words" that she doesn't pick up on.

unsure

I don't really have to many comments, but i wish to spend alittle more time with her...but i guess we are not supposed to tell her our problems, just let her give us our prescriptions and get out of there .

mr.

I guess she is a good Dr, although she should find a better hospital to work for

I'm one of her patients and although i absolutely despise the hospital she works for, I very much love her as a psychiatrist and would recommend her to anyone needing a psychiatrist, and if you're one of her patients and need to come in on an unscheduled date for an emergency she makes time for you, like when my mom died my next appt with her was 2 months away but she penciled me in on one of her lunch hrs