Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Jane San Antonio
Dr. Mary Jane San Antonio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. San Antonio is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Community Hospital and Hemet Valley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Jane San Antonio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. San Antonio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Chino Valley Medical Center
Desert Regional Medical Center
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
San Antonio Regional Hospital
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Riverside Community Hospital
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Eisenhower Medical Center
John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital
White Memorial Medical Center
Redlands Community Hospital
Fontana Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Far Eastern University Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Mary Jane San Antonio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Mary Jane San Antonio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.