Dr. Mary Schaefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Schaefer?

Go somewhere else

Posted on October 30th, 2017

His Dr. flat out told me she doesn't think that she is God, she just knows she is right. We saw her in Andersons hospital in Meridan, best move we made was to transfer to UMMC. We waited an extra day to have test on my sons gallbaldder because she sis not come by to order them.

Ladies up front make this practice horrible

Posted on February 16th, 2017

The wait time is getting worse and worse. Lately our wait time has been over an hour in the lobby just to be seen and then an hour wait once we get in the back. You can NEVER get an apt for a sick visit it's always "you have to walk-in" The two ladies up front are RUDE for no reason whether it's telephone or in person. Dr. Schaefer is good but the wait time and the ladies up front leave me looking for other options!

Best doctor in meridian.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Doctor Schaefer is a great caring & loving doctor. You will NEVER leave her office feeling like nothing will be done for your child she will go the extra mile to make sure your child is cared for in the correct way. She will always care of your opinion. The BEST doctor in meridian.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Need better waiting room without so many toys.

Posted on March 15th, 2014

The secretary always greets us with a smile and a promise of prompt service. The nurse is exceptional and has my babies laughing and joking with her instead of being nervous. Dr. Schaefer is always very personal with my children. She allows them to speak up and tell her the problem (mine are 11,7, & 3) then she looks to me to fill in anything they may have missed. She takes her time with them and exlains to us all what she feels is going on and the best medical options to treat it. If she doesn't think she can assist with all that needs to be done, she refers to a specialist. I will continue to take my children to her! I thank God for such a caring physician! A great big keep up the good work to Dr Schafer and staff :)

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Without a doubt the most horrible doctor in Meridian. Rude, unfriendly, disrespectful, horrible with kids. Never will my child endure that lady AGAIN!!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2016