Dr. Mary E Schultheis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Schultheis?

great experience

very caring

Best doc ever

Coming into this appointment I was scared and nervous to say the least but my nerves were quickly put at ease, from the time I called her office and made the appointment her staff went above and beyond the standard of care. When dr. Mary came into the room I instantly knew I was in good hands. She was easy to talk to down to earth and actually listened to me. I was scheduled for surgery before I left her office they took good care of me from start to finish. I never had a problem getting a hold her or her assistant whether it was regarding medications or questions. Made a uncomfortable situation comfortable.

THE BEST

The best in the field very easy to talk to and understand Dr. Schultheis and her assistant are the absolute best and most professional In their medical field

Patient

Dr. Schultheis is amazing and has been a God sent. She truly cares about her patients and getting them on the road to recovery. She told me the facts and because of her no nonsense approach I trusted her immediately. Within a few hours of my appointment she was able to schedule my operation for the same night and called the hospital at 2am to check on my status. She's kind and really listens to the patient and she's an expert in her field. Her office staff is also extremely helpful. April, her office manager, has been assisting me with my nightmarish insurance company and has been patient and helpful throughout the entire process. I can't say enough goods things about my experience.

Very professional and staff was very knowledgeable

review

The doctor and her staff were very professional and so easy to deal with.

Dr. Mary E Schultheis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.