Dr. Mary M Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary M Schultz?

Love Dr Schultz. Thank you for being my angel.

Highly Recommend

I've gone to Dr. Schultz for approx 10 years. Two years ago I had a miscarriage. This year I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I can't begin to explain all the little ways Dr. Schultz calmed my fears during this pregnancy. She was empathetic and not once condecending. The receptionists are terrible in her office and her nurse is so-so but I deal with all those things because she is so great! I would recommend her to anyone and have heard that other women who had problem pregnancies switched to her and were so much happier. She gives you her total attention and you can feel her complete focus on your concerns. She is honest with a great sense of humor. The other great thing about her is that she is totally down to earth. She is NEVER condesending. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor.