Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary H Sherk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mary H Sherk has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mary H Sherk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have seen Dr. Sherk a few times through the Moss Regional Urgent Care and she is amazing. A year or two ago I was seeing another doctor through a work place discount program for six months about the same ear infection due to the fact that they kept prescribing me the wrong (and expensive) medication. I went to Moss for a second opinion and saw Dr Sherk for the first time. She listened and got me the right medicine and by the next week I was healthy again. She listens to what her patients have to say how they are feeling and their ailments. That is the mark of an excellent physician. Whenever I see Dr Sherk, I am completely confident that I will soon be recovering from whatever ails me.
21 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Mary H Sherk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsW O Moss Regional Medical Center, 1000 Walters St, Lake Charles, LA
Dr. Mary H Sherk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.