Dr. Mary Sherk Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary Sherk?

The Best

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Sherk a few times through the Moss Regional Urgent Care and she is amazing. A year or two ago I was seeing another doctor through a work place discount program for six months about the same ear infection due to the fact that they kept prescribing me the wrong (and expensive) medication. I went to Moss for a second opinion and saw Dr Sherk for the first time. She listened and got me the right medicine and by the next week I was healthy again. She listens to what her patients have to say how they are feeling and their ailments. That is the mark of an excellent physician. Whenever I see Dr Sherk, I am completely confident that I will soon be recovering from whatever ails me.

Posted on December 7th, 2015