Dr. Mary Shinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Shinn?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Have known Dr. Shinn since her residency. Impressed by her enthusiasm and her comittment to detail. Just who she is. Loves what she does and wants it done correct. Perfectionist

Tummy Tuck abd Lipo

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I had a multiple surgery with Dr, Mary. The surgery with her went went great! She had wondeful bedside manners and no scars! I am planning to go back for another procedure at a later time

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Dr. Shinn makes you feel completely comfortable, she does not tell you what you want to hear but rather what you need to hear! She genuinely cares about your well being as an individual and not just another patient. Most doctors I know do not do weekends yet she she did my surgery on a Friday and not only checked on me through the night with the nurses Friday night but arrived Saturday to spend some time with my husband and I showing him how to help care for me! This has been the most pleasant experience and without a doubt I will be using her for my future needs. Driving over 2 hours to have the procedure I had was well worth the drive!

too petite for these big boobs

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I am 5'1" , 59 years old and had size 36E hanging to the waist boobs. My lower back was hurting and I was starting to walk hunched over. It was time to do something about these large breasts, so I researched plastic surgeons in my area. After interviewing them and talking to friends I made the decision to have Dr Mary Shin perform a breast reduction on me. It was the best decision I could have made. She was so caring and understanding of my situation. We talked, I got emotional and her compassion is what made me feel so comfortable with her as my surgeon. As a woman she could relate to how I was feeling about my self image . She did an outstanding job giving me back the breasts I once had in my twenties. Instead of sagging, tired looking heavy breasts, my breasts now stand up and salute me in the mirror each morning. I can now enjoy Yoga, my back pain is gone and my posture is getting back to normal. I can now wear dresses again off the rack without having to buy larger sizes and having them altered to fit me. Dr Shin not only reduced my breasts to conform to my smaller body, she also restored my confidence in how I feel about the way I look. I am so happy with the results and refer her to everyone I know. She takes her time and listens, never rushing you out of the exam room until you are finished with all of your questions. Her reward in what she does for her patients is that they are happy. She takes pride in her work and strives to accomplish getting the job done right. I will definitely use her again if there is anything I need her services for. She is a true gem and has all of the traits I look for in a doctor and as a warm compassionate person.

She is an Angel

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Shinn sat down with me before and after the surgery to explain my operation and progress. She is one of those doctors that actually listens to her patients!I had some nausea following my procedure and she made sure to rule out all potential complications.Oh ....I ended up with a great result from her surgery!

Breast Reduction

Posted on January 26th, 2010

She was absolutely wonderful! I've searched the websites for years looking at photos so I knew not to be too shocked after the surgery. Most sites tell you to be prepared to not look too normal until at least the 3rd Month. My husband and I are amazed that mine look so good only after 1 month. Still slight swelling, etc. but I'm very happy with the results. She listened too. I went from DDD to a "c" as requested - she didn't leave them bigger than I wanted but was very frank with me about being careful not to disturbe the nerves that may affect future "feeling" in my breasts. This was a really great experience since she listened, gave me her time and expert opinion and seems truly caring.

Posted on August 7th, 2017