Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
I would recommend Dr. Short to anyone who wants a careful doctor who spends a lot of time listening to her patients. She saved my life and I am a healthier person today because of it. She got to the bottom of what was wrong with me and I am able to live a normal life now. Thank God there are doctors out there like her to make a difference in the world especially as medicine gets more and more challenging. You may have to wait a little longer to see Dr. Short but it is because she spends time with her patients and actually listens to them instead of half listening with thier hand on the doorknob like many doctors do.
Dr. Short is one of the best doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough and caring and uses natural medicine to help get her patients well. I saw the other rating from that mean and spiteful person and its obvious they just made up that story to smear Dr. Short's reputation because Dr. Short would not have done that.She spends a lot of time with her patients and has great bedside manner, is friendly and not arrogant like other doctors. I would recommend this doctor to my friends and family members
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Mary E Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary E Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.