Dr. Mary E Slater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Slater?

Happy !!!

My whole family has seen Dr. Slater and we all love her. I have nothing but high marks for her and her staff !!! They have gone out of their way several times for us all, thank you !

Listens, offers suggestions that really help. Has a whole health approach. Some docs just give you a script and move you along but this one really wants to help you feel better. I do what she says and am healthier for it.

She has been my doctor for many years. She is popular so it could take up to a couple of months to get in to see her. Her diagnosis is usually good, but her bedside manner is going down hill. Over the past 3 years she has gotten impatient with me and made inappropriate remarks.

Mary has been my Doctor for many years and she is the only physician I truly completely trust. If there's a wait to get an appointment, it's because she is a caring individual with a large following of faithful patients. If I have to wait when I get there, it is because someone else needed her for those few minutes. I know she will take the time with me, if I need it, too. She saw my sister, who had no designated physician, when she was terminally ill and staying with me, even though she wasn't accepting new patients at that time. That's who Dr. Mary E. Slater is. I want my Mary in MY corner.

A patient

Best doctor ever! Knows her stuff. Would recommend her to all women.

Is unavailable to get an appointment with. Usually over a month to get an appointment, yet is accepting new patients

Dr. Mary E Slater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.