Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary E Sokach
Dr. Mary E Sokach, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Falls, PA, with other offices in Wilkes Barre, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary E Sokach has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary E Sokach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary E Sokach - Posted on January 18th, 2011
24 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Mary E Sokach Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary E Sokach's office for more information.
2795 Sullivans Trl Falls, PA : (570) 388-6151
575 N River St Wilkes Barre, PA : (570) 969-4069
1084 Highway 315 Blvd Wilkes Barre, PA : (570) 825-8741
116 S Main St Wilkes Barre, PA : (570) 825-8741
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary E Sokach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls, PA.