Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary A Sorra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary A Sorra has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mary A Sorra has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mary A Sorra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Experiencing a miscarriage is a horrible thing but when your GYN is so far removed emotionally it is even worse. Dr. Sorra has apparently forgotten how to be not only the doctor but support. What's worse is she doesn't care if the mother has experienced on miscarriage and is pregnant a second time, she makes you wait anxiously . She doesn't care about the suffering of the mother she doesn't follow up to pursue the reason for the miscarriage or how to resolve it. She just treats it as if it is a normal part of her routine even though its not YOURS . IF YOU WANT HELP WITH A MISCARRIAGE DO NOT GO TO HER
Hi dear i ll miss u really u are a great dr adorable nice i was lucky to find u again after u leave the village obgyn . i consider my self a lucky patient to be with me and give me help during my labor and delivery ,good bless u thank u a lot a lot a lot i hope for u a great life full of happiness thanks
very nice, smart, pleasent, open minded, genuinely caring sympathetic, takes her time, thorough, informative, supportive,
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mary A Sorra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNatural Fertility Care, 1001 Pine Heights Ave Ste 203, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Mary A Sorra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.