Dr. Mary C Stock-Keister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Stock-Keister?

Forever In Her Debt

Dr. Stock saved my life. I was 312 pounds at 23 years old, and she helped me get on a medication to help my obesity problem. Now, I'm 25 and 230 pounds. I managed to lose 90 pounds in 6 months thanks to her care, and I will ALWAYS be in her debt for that. I can't express my gratitude enough.

Very professional and Courteous

Dr. Stock Keister filled in for my regular doctor, so I can't comment about things like wait-time and office staff because that was my regular doctor's staff. Dr. Stock Keister was very personable, friendly and professional. at the time, I actually preferred her to my regular doctor with whom I had not yet established a relationship. I never felt like she was rushing me and she answered all my questions, even though she was probably never going to see me again.

Office does not follow up. Forgets to call and schedule future appointments and referals. Dr Stock is great

rude and arrogant