Dr. Mary Barrett Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mary Barrett?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

She did my hysterectomy a few years ago. She did a great job. I was in severe pain and my periods were out of control due to fibroids. She arranged it to get me in asap. She was highly recommended.

Recent Visit

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

She is down to earth and professional. A no nonsense Doctor. Nice small office no corporate non-sense going on. Do not have to deal with a multitude of staff members. I am pleased with her ability to diagnos and recommend treatment.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Rude, abrupt, overbearing, insensitive. It was a very humiliating experience. I have met others who have had similar experiences with her as well.

What good is skill when you have no interpersonal skills?

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Took my girlfriend to have a procedure done at the office and unexpectedly came upon a billing question. Office could not give any kind of indication of the cost, even after calling her insurance. During the "discussion" about the cost of the lab that she wasn't even told would be a cost when she agreed to let Dr. Barrett do this procedure, she was quite overbearing, loud almost to the point of yelling and quite unpleasant. I had to walk out of the office because she was so obnoxious, did not resolve the issue, and was upsetting my girlfriend. It felt like she expected us to just take what she was saying as gospel and annoyed that we had concerns that another cost was going to be assessed that was not previously discussed. It is also very dissatisfying and upsetting that not 10 mins before the procedure is when the doctor decided was the best time to talk about this, rather than picking up the phone, or telling her when the procedure was scheduled (weeks in advance). Her demeanor was not that of a doctor, it was of a car salesman conducting a "hard sell" and trying to make us just concede so theater the tension would cease.

Love her

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Barett performed my hysterectomy and she was excellent. I had seen another doctor who could not diagnose immediately what I had and I went to get a 2nd opinion. Dr. Barett examined me and immediately knew I had a rather large tumor (size of a grapefruit actually) Anyway, from the first time I met her, surgery and follow up, she was friendly, funny and most professional.

bedside manners

Posted on June 1st, 2010

bedside manners is very poor acts like her mind is somewhere else.

Posted on March 10th, 2016