Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary C Taylor has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mary C Taylor has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 14
Voicemail is ALWAYS full. The wait time is ALWAYS two hours. In applying for SS benefits I paid Dr. Taylor $300 for a narrative" Nine months later I find out she never sent it. Couldn't get through on the phone and had to go to the office. My check was returned as she refused to complete the form. The staff just walked off and wouldn't speak to me when I tried to find out why. They just copied my records and gave me those. The attorney already had this info. I think she's OK as a doctor, but it's a LOT of trouble dealing with the way she runs her office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Mary C Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsNeurocare Institute Of Georgia Inc, 135 Eagles Walk Ste 150, Stockbridge, GA
Dr. Mary C Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockbridge, GA.