Dr. Mary C Taylor Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Taylor?

Voicemail is ALWAYS full. The wait time is ALWAYS two hours. In applying for SS benefits I paid Dr. Taylor $300 for a narrative" Nine months later I find out she never sent it. Couldn't get through on the phone and had to go to the office. My check was returned as she refused to complete the form. The staff just walked off and wouldn't speak to me when I tried to find out why. They just copied my records and gave me those. The attorney already had this info. I think she's OK as a doctor, but it's a LOT of trouble dealing with the way she runs her office.