Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary Z Thaxton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary Z Thaxton has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mary Z Thaxton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Very disappointed! I had heard good things about Dr. Thaxton and she does seem to know what she is talking about but how dare she ask, " Well did they actually see a baby? " when I told her I had a D&C in 2010. Why else would the doctor do a D&C ? So incentive I didn't even know how to respond! She said she would schedule an appointment for a scan to see why I am not pendant yet... No one ever called! I gave her three stars for time,apparently it was to much time because she listed it as level 4 and charged double (insurance didn't cover) .
Very professional and curteous. She makes you feel like you can talk to her about anything.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHeritage Womens Center, 118 Womens Center Ln, Hot Springs, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary Z Thaxton in this video.
Dr. Mary Z Thaxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs, AR.