Mary Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Mary Thomas?

AWESOME DR.

Posted on June 13th, 2017

She is the way more Dr's should be!

Dr Thomas is great., Office staff, not so much.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Thomas spends lots of time with you, explains everything and is very thorough. He office staff however, is brings down the grade. The scheduling people don't return calls, which shows little respect for patients. You have to call over and over. This delays procedures.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr Thomas is straight to the point. spends an appropriate amount of time with you.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Thomas went over and above for me and I have nothing but good things regarding her and the entire staff.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr> Thomas for a few years. She is extremely busy but always takes the time to explain everything. I think she is very caring and always gets it right. Great doctor.

HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY , UNCOMPASSIONAT , LIAR

Posted on December 21st, 2014

HORRIBLE, ALL ABOUT THE MONEYS, STAY AWAY , You have much better choices, Dr Thomas seriously lacks bed side manners, Has no compassion,, She will make you take many unnecessary tests, if she knows you have decent Insurance.. A wolf in sheeps clothing... This review is a direct result of How upset I'am , being treated the way I was, by Dr Thomas.. I have a very serious life threatning disease, and I'm appalled by her follow up, she's is to busy to really care about her patients.. I literally had to chase and beg for her to do what she said she had to do.. My life was clearly not important enough for her, she is a LIAR, trying to speak to her about your situation in almost impossible, you have to call several times, and then she is annoyed ,and rushes you off the phone... not the way any patient should be treated.. I.am an older patient who has been to many Doctors in my lifetime, I have never been treated with such disregard, and disrespect by any other Dr in my many years... STAY AWAY, FROM THIS UNPROFFESSIONAL , ALL ABOUT THE MONEYS, UNCOMPASSIONAT ,LIAR !!!! I Hope this helps other possible patients to make a better choice on a Doctor.. Thank Goodness I know there are Many, Good Doctors, she is clearly not one....

Diagnosis right on point ~ very caring

Posted on July 2nd, 2009

Dr. Thomas listened/answered to my questions, took her time with me which is what I look for in a Dr. (something fading little by little these days and I am only 31 y/o). Dr. Thomas and her office staff followed up after procedures, gave me samples when I had no insurance until I got the meds. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas and her office manager which is amazing! Go there with a smile and wait a those few extra minutes ~ it'll be worth it. I will trade waiting time for a Dr. that we'll take her/his time with me any day.

Posted on June 17th, 2009

Dr. Thomas is wonderful. Caring and knowledgeable.

Posted on November 1st, 2017