Dr. Mary E Tisserand Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Tisserand?

She is very kind and professional

Started out great....ended up, not so great!

I always liked her & went to her for years with no complaints m. However,, the one time I was in desperate need with a bleeding mole, her receptionist refused to give me an emergency appt. She suggested I go elsewhere. That's exactly what I did & I never went back. That was no way to treat a long time patient....very unprofessional! Also, we took my son to see h e r when he was losing his hair. She assured him he wasn't going bald. He was.

highly recommend

I've seen Dr. Tisserand many times and highly recommend her. She is very logical in her treatment.

Problem with shingles.

Receptionist was totally unprofessional! Blew me off, was not helpful at all, and said I would have to go to the yellow pages because she couldn't help me and I would have find someone myself.This doctor gets a "0" rating and I am going to file a complaint with her professional accrediation society!

Dr. Mary E Tisserand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.