Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary W Tsuang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Tsuang was my gynecologist when I had my daughter and from the first time I met her up through the emergency C-section and even after delivery with every appointment she was fantastic! She took the time to listen and answer questions, never kept me waiting long and genuinely seemed to care. I cannot say enough good things about her! I already referred multiple friends and they love her as well. Truly the best Dr. I have ever had.
I have to say I don't understand some of the bad reviews--I loved her! She was so sweet, made me feel comfortable. Non-dramatic, understanding and sensitive to my issues. I would definitely go back to her. She gave me lots of referrals to specialists I need. I was so nervous because of a bad experience I've had at past OBGYN offices and Dr. Tsuang was just terrific. The clinic was nice too--punctual and friendly.
Dr. Tsuang Delivered my baby in 2009 and now that I am pregnant with my second (living in California), I have found it hard to be satisfied with my care, mainly because I had such a great experience with Dr. Tsuang. She also delivered my best friends baby as well. Every appointment, she made every effort to listen to my questions and concerns. Not only that, almost every appointment I had, she would bring out the portable ultrasound and let me see my daughter, on the ultrasound screen. I don't know a lot of physicians who give this much attention to their patients. When I was a week overdue we scheduled an induction and she made sure it was scheduled on her shift, because she wanted to be the one to deliver my daughter. If I was still living in Seattle I would be having my second baby with her. I just wanted to write this review to let any incoming patients know that the reviews on here don't reflect my experience with Dr. Tsuang at all. She is great, my only complaint is that the front desk staff at the time was kinda rude, but that lady isn't the one delivering your baby, so who cares? Dr. Tsuang is an excellent choice!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Christus Health System
Dr. Mary W Tsuang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastside Ob/Gyn Pllc, 12303 NE 130th Ln Ste 450, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Mary W Tsuang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.