Dr. Mary Unzueta-Hernandez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary Unzueta-Hernandez?

Dr Unzueta is the BEST!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I'm an active duty military member suffering from PTSD, depression, and sleep issues. I was referred to Dr. Unzueta and under her care for a 60 day inpatient program. She is simply the best doctor, regardless of speilcialty, that I've ever been under the care of. She was incredibly thorough in my treatment plan, continually adjusting care as needed. I've never had a doctor as knowledgeable, caring, and sympathetic as Dr. U. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, DOC. KW

excellent!

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Very caring doctor. Not sure what was going on when other people's kids were under her care but I'm sure there was good reason. She is a great doctor and communication was ongoing throughout treatment. She deserves 5 stars.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Don't waste your time calling this one for help, your calls will not get returned. Doesn't deserve even one star.

Does she really exist?

Posted on January 1st, 2012

My 8 year old son was in the hospital for two weeks. He was being treated by Dr. Hernandez, I never saw or spoke with her the entire time even though she was prescribing medications for him. A request to speak and meet with her was completely ignored. I was only allowed to speak with her staff.As a parent of a young child going through a crisis situation, I cannot believe Dr. Hernandez felt there was no need to discuss his treatment and situation.I did however, receive her bill!

Posted on July 25th, 2017