Dr. Mary Van Hal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Van Hal?

Posted on January 29th, 2017

I did not know there were still physicians like Dr. Dr. Van Hal. She takes her time with each patient and never rushes thru so you may have to wait in a room a few minutes for her but it is worth the wait. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. I will continue to go to her for care and have recommended her to others. She is a definite A+.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I love Dr. Van Hal. She is the most caring Dr. I have ever been to. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and really takes an interst in you and your well being. Never in a hurry and very nice.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

When I was going through a severe chronic cough for 7 months Dr van Hal was with me every step of the way until I was diagnosed with Constrictive bronchiolitis a very rare lung damage and put on prednisone that finally stopped the cough.

Always taking care of the whole patient

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Van Hal is simply the best family doctor I have ever seen. I am a refugee from another local doctor with whom Dr. Van Hal used to work with. I followed her when she left, and I know why. Her style completely contradicts the arrogant behavior of this precious doctor. She spends any amount of time needed, and during this listening process will find out the best way to treat the patient according to the patient needs vs. her own. Unlike others I have been to. Se is fantastic.

Dr. Van Hal is my favorite of all Dr.'s I have ever gone to.

Posted on July 16th, 2010

I love Dr.Van Hal for her kind, loving and Christian spirit. She is one of a kind and truly cares about each of her patients, many times going way beyond the call. Her knowlege is superior and her her bedside manner unmatched. I highly recommend her to all who are looking for a Dr. who cares and treats you as if you are her only patient.

Superlative physician with uncommon dedication to follow-up

Posted on March 28th, 2009

Dr. Van Hal's available hours are limited but as with most professionals in demand, she is well worth the wait for an appt. She offers competence and compassion as if every patient were "family". Her depth of listening is the first major distinguisher versus peers. Dr. Vam Hal's undistracted attention to what the patient says and does NOT say results in her "connecting the dots" in a holistic way that significantly advantages her clients. She treats not just the disease but the person and his lifestyle. I have never felt hurried by her nor felt she was in any way distracted as she determined the best diagnosis and optimal response to my needs. Most of all, her ability to integrate with other specialists -- and reliability in getting back to the patient with understandable translations -- is a sure sign she's dedicated to solving the problem - not merely delegating it to others. Her advocacy for me has stretched even to battling insurers' baffling denials -- with positive results we both celebrate. Dr. Van Hal's consistency over five yrs is evidence that while she always makes me feel "special", she apparently does the same with ALL her patients. It's who she is - and I am a more compliant (and successful) patient as a result of her "self-investment". I feel blessed to be her patient.

Posted on April 20th, 2017