Dr. Mary Vernon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mary Vernon?

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Brilliant MD. Has saved my life. Wheat and gluten have been making me extremely ill. I appreciate her honesty about my situation as I truly wish I'd listened and acted sooner. I wish my mother would be more supportive with my treatment plans. She's lovely, but I'm concerned for her as we share common ailments. Thank you, Dr. Vernon for all you have done to stay strong with a tough theory that is above all else, the truth of the matter. God Bless!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I have had numerous medical problems following my Roux-en-Y 10 years ago. I found her again after 25yrs. (She delivered my first baby) And she has been a godsend. She is the first Dr. who has taken the time to listen to me and demand answers!!! What a lovely woman! I also have been following her advice because she is so passionate and it makes me want my health back!!

So far so good!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I have been to see Dr. Vernon twice. She ran diagnostic tests and saw me two weeks later with the results and her recommendations for lifestyle/diet change to low carb. She is absolutley passionate about the subject. I found her to be warm and sincere.

Posted on February 7th, 2009

Cares about her patients, but has so many patients it is difficult to get in to see her specifically.

Posted on February 25th, 2016