Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary L Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mary L Watts has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 5
RIGHT ON EVERY TIME
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary L Watts - Posted on August 23rd, 2012
Dr. watts has been our family doctor for 15 years. She has always listenened to our isssues and correctly diagnosed the causes, ordering appropiate tests and referals and prescribing appropiate medications where neded.she is excellent in follow up of previous issues at each visit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary L Watts - Posted on May 6th, 2010
Excellent Family Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary L Watts - Posted on August 25th, 2008
Dr. Watts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Mary L Watts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mary L Watts
Dr. Watts is a Family Practice doctor working at our Almont office. She is board certified in Family Medicine. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Michigan Academy of Family Physicians, National Athletic Trainers Association, and Michigan State Medical Society. She graduated from Michigan State University and completed a residency at Bon Secours Hospital in 1992. Prior to coming to Cornerstone Dr. Watts was in private practice. She is a medical staff member for the Michigan Special Olympics summer and winter games.
Locations & DirectionsCORNERSTONE MEDICAL GROUP ALMONT, 4260 Van Dyke Rd Ste 102, Almont, MI
Dr. Mary L Watts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Almont, MI.