Dr. Mary Wechter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Wechter?

Best Gynecologist In Jacksonville

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Dr. Wechter is the perfect combination of brilliance and compassion. She did an absolutely amazing job on my complicated hysterectomy and was also very genuinely caring and generous with her time, before and after my surgery.

Best doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Wechter, she has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable in terms of pelvic pain and the cause of it. She established that I had a few fibroids on my ovaries that had been causing me a great deal of pain. She suggested a Femoral Artery Embolization (I was scared), but she assured me that it would shrink my fibroids and it did just that. I Have not had pelvic pain in my ovaries since that procedure. She is awesome and I would recommend her highly and sincerely. I have been in her care since 2011 - and she always checks on me to make sure I am up to date with my breast and pelvic exams.

Dr Wechter is smart and that's what counts!

Posted on October 10th, 2014

First met her at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. She was awesome! Had been to three other previous doctors who couldn't help me. When I met her I had given up hope. Well she hit the nail on the head and corrected my problem in less than two weeks. She then moved to NF obgyn. I followed her there and my reason is......she's smart, intelligent, excels my expectation and just knows what she's doing. Couldn't have found a better Dr.

So glad I found her

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I have never been to a Dr. that was more thorough in my life. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful Doctor. She shows genuine concern for you as a patient.

The Best GYN for Pelvic Pain

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I've been Dr. Wechter's patient for 3 years and she has performed 2 surgeries for me. She is the most compassionate, articulate, competent and caring medical professional I have ever had care for me. She listens to you, she is open and transparent. 2 days before she left the country for 2 weeks for vacation, she performed an emergency hysterectomy for me to alleviate excruciating pain that no one else could/would diagnose.Unlike most physicians, she does not have a "God complex" and has established a network of respected medical peers to call on when the scope of a case exceeds her expertise. If I had a daughter who needed GYN care, she would be my only choice to care for my daughter.For myself, I would follow her to the opposite pole of the earth.

She is the best!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Very down to earth and very competent. I would highly recommend her for GYN needs.

Posted on December 5th, 2017