Dr. Mary Wemple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Wemple?

professional rheumatologist

Posted on November 7th, 2015

but a bit cold and distant in her manner. a bit too detached for my needs. when they no longer took my insurance, I never received a call from her after 15 years in her practice.

Dr. Wemple is fantastic.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Wemple for more than a decade for my medium-severe rheumatoid arthritis. My previous doctor had me on a drug that was more than 50 years old and required twice monthly visits to the hospital for an injection and blood draw. Dr. Wemple was able to help me get fast-tracked onto a new drug (at the time - readily available now), which has successfully kept my arthritis in remission over the years. I only see her every 6-12 months now, but she always remembers me, gives me a thorough exam and seems genuinely concerned about keeping any deterioration of my joints to an absolute minimum. Booking can be tough since she's in high demand, but I've found that if I plan ahead there is no problem getting an appointment. For the few times I've had a flare-up she has seen me within a day or two. It's probably worth noting that she has also had the same nurse forever, and she is wonderful, friendly and very helpful when I have questions.

Posted on November 6th, 2017