Dr. Mary Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Whitaker?

BEST Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I went to Dr. Whitaker for my last 2 sons who are now 18 and 20 years old. She stopped practicing to take care of her own growing family ( she was pregnant each time I was) and then came back after her hiatus. I was so excited and changed back to her as fast as I could. Even though sometimes it gets frustrating waiting on her, she does not rush and spends whatever time YOU want with her; it's not a cattle call operation. She makes me feel as if we are friends and she really cares about me (she always asks for updates on my children)...

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Dr Whitaker is wonderful!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Whitaker successfully diagnosed an issue that I dealt with for over 10 years. Life changing. Thank you.

I LOVE Dr. Mary Whitaker!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr Mary Whitaker is FABULOUS. She seems like a lifelong friend. She is super sensitive to women's concerns. She relates. She's not a drug pusher. She listens and is never in a hurry. She's compassionate. Her staff is super pleasant and understanding. The office is cheerful with lovely windows. She can do blood tests right there. I LOVE Dr Whitaker!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr Whitaker is the best!

Great doctor!!

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Whitaker is the best! she has a great bedside manner and she actually cares about her patients.

bad

Posted on July 18th, 2013

went in to confirm a pregnancy, during the ultrasound she called my husband to come look at the screen, but when I said I want to see she told me that I would get to see pictures later in the office but that I could not see my baby because I am just supposed to lay still and quiet. After I made it known I wanted to see my baby's heart beat she became rough and used unnecessary pressure on me. I feel abused and violated. and me and my husband don't get to see our own child together, she took that moment away from us to see our child's heartbeat for the first time. just

So glad she's back!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I've been with Dr Whitaker since the 90's. She semi-retired to raise her family and now she's back full-time.I didn't hesitate to switch back to her and proudly introduced my daughter to the practice.

Wait almost an hour

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Whitaker sat down with me and discussed in detail new and current information about HPV. I was not there to see her about HPV and she went on and on about it. Maybe she felt obligated to educate me because I was a new patient of hers. I don't know but for some reason I didn't feel 100% comfortable with her. It was very easy to get an appointment. I do feel like she was talking a bit excessively. She spent nearly an hour talking and I just wanted to get in and get out. I just sat there and listened without being rude. I honestly don't think I'll be back next year for my annual exam.

Awesome

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Dr Whitaker is very caring and will talk to you about all issues. The office personeel is very nice and expidant about getting back with you appt. I just moved to Plano and was referred to her office. That is the best decision that I have made. She is everything that I look for in a OBGYN

Posted on October 27th, 2017