Dr. Mary Wiles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Wiles?

She listened and saved my life.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr.Wiles takes care of her patients. She listens to you and practices preventive medicine-- treat it before it gets worse.There can be a wait time but it is not excessive.If you want a copy of your lab, you do have to request. If there are any abnormalities they will call you.The nurses are great. Dr Wiles cares, takes an interest in you,and has kept me alive for 10 years now. Thank you Dr Wiles

Competitive rates for the area

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. Wiles is a very lovely lady and a good doctor. The phone system does take a bit to 'get through it', you would think with all the people working there someone could answer the phone, but that is just my opinion. The staff has always been quite helpful and courteous to and with me. Unfortunately, the scheduling is a bit 'tight' making for a very long waiting room experience. Dr. Wiles spends the time needed with me and answers all my questions. I have never had problems finding out any results of my labs, as always request copies sent to me via fax.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

The office staff were all in a bad mood and receptionist was so frustrated at taking my new patient information you would have thought the line was out the door when it was just me and one other couple. Dr. Wiles was bla. For my first visit there was no hand shake, glad you picked us, good luck I'm here if you need me, nothing. She handed me a lab form of which I had no idea why they were ordered and (of which I still have gotten the results 4months later) no good-byes. Good luck reaching anyone to talk too when you call them.

Posted on July 18th, 2016