Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary P Wisely MD
Dr. Mary P Wisely, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Dexter, MI and Dexter, MI . Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary P Wisely has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary P Wisely has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mary P Wisely has the following 10 expertise
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
Wake Forest University
Dr. Mary P Wisely Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary P Wisely's office for more information.
2366 Oak Valley Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 662-5068
982 Marshall Ct Dexter, MI : (734) 662-5068
8373 Parkridge Dr Dexter, MI : (734) 662-5068
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary P Wisely is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.