Dr. Mary Yee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Yee?

Happy Parent Kevin B.

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Great doctor! Definitely will recommend to friends and family

Very bad experience

Posted on April 25th, 2017

My son visited her twice, the first time he was so sick had temperature 102, she was so rude and unpatient, and the second time, he was bleeding from his ears, and by the same rude way started to asking him a questions and ordering him to sit still and don't move with shouting, and I asked her that she should be patient on 9 years sick kid, because she's a pediatric and should be nice with kids, she answered that didn't have all day to spend it with my son!! She's a bad pediatric, she doesn't deserve to deal with kids

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr yee is a wonderful person she knows her stuff.

Professional Expertise like no Other!

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Dr. Yee overcame many obstacles to become the experienced, professional, intuitive physician she is today. From over twenty-three years experience with her as the experienced doctor for my two children who are twelve years apart, she remains highly recommended, informative and educates her patients on every level.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Child was sick during closed office hours and Dr. Yee still took out the time to see him and call in an Rx on the weekend. So grateful and committed every since. Never a let down!

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Yee but the woman who currently does the referrals for the office is extremely rude. NEVER had a referral problem until the past 6 months and I have had a problem with EVERY referral for the past 6 months. Most recently, I was told repeatedly by BCBS that I needed a referral for physical therapy for my child. Woman who does the referrals said she would not issue a referral for PT. After explaining that BCBS said I must get one from my PCP and asked to speak with someone else, I was told she is the one I need to speak to about referrals and that she has been doing referrals for over a year and she would not issue the referral for PT or transfer me to speak with someone else. Although my child can and wants to continue seeing Dr Yee through college, this has left us no choice but to find a new PCP. This is not the first referral issue I have had with the office, but unfortunately it will be the last. This woman insists that she knows better how referrals work than the people at BCBS. BCBS only solution was if our current PCP won't give us a referral to find a new PCP. As much as we LOVE Dr. Yee, I guess we have no other choice.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016