Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary J Zachary has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zachary was our son's pediatrician first but, due to her incredible wisdom and patient care, also became mine. Dr. Zachary is a doctor who really listens to her patients. She is incredibly intelligent, gentle, and caring. She is also an incredible diagnostician. If Dr. Zachary is the first doctor you or your child has been to you may not be aware of what a treasure you have, but if you have to move to another borough you will come to the understanding as you realize you will never find a doctor who gives this level of care, diagnosis, and still be treated as an intelligent human being. We miss Dr. Zachary
33 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Mary J Zachary accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1300 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Mary J Zachary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.