Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary A Zakutney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Professionalism of staff was very much appreciated. PCP to me is emphatic-in-touch, humane-caring, compassionate-respectful and attentive. Nothing positive was stated to me verbally by Dr. Zakutney, she talked down to me, she stated her time was valuable and she didn't have time for my questions. Afterwards, I researched reviews, to further understand if this negative experience has been presented to others . . . uncaring, blunt will not go back, rude and talked down to, stated by others, as well.
Dr. Zakutney is a doctor to whom I would recommend to anyone looking for a great primary care provider. I felt very at ease and her diagnosis of my medical problem was right on track. Other doctors had failed to make the correct diagnosis of my medical problem. She not only provided me with normal medical prescription and care- but she gave me some insight into daily well-ness health which has been very beneficial to me. Good to know, I have a great primary care doctor close by.
She is simple and incompetent, a waste of time and money that you can never get back. Only one problem addressed at an appointment and if you have 2 things wrong with you you'll have to make another appointment.... she was always a hurry to rush out.This doctor is not a very nice person and just there for follow up after follow up.
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mary A Zakutney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Care Consultants, 8775 Norwin Ave, Irwin, PA
Dr. Mary A Zakutney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irwin, PA.