Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary L Zupanc
Dr. Mary L Zupanc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology, Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Zupanc has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary L Zupanc has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mary L Zupanc has the following 10 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Mary L Zupanc has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary L Zupanc is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 187
Dr. Zupanc is testing her own ideas on my daughter.. My daughter perfectly fine asked to go for 2-3 days at a time once a month, so she can be her text subject.. After she gets discharged comes home is weak, confused and discordinated. Mrs Zupanc doesn't listen and does what she wants.. We tried refusing service she got child perfection services involved. We ask to switch doctors we were denied.. It really sadens one soul to see a innocent precious little girl go through all the extreme pain and suffering so the doctor Ms. Zupanc could continue her experiamenting in this field for her own self fulfillment or/and benefit. I never write reviews on anything nor am a good writer but I am making to this so others can be aware of this evil Dr. so they don't ever feel this pain of burning fire of molten lava, I am feeling right now.
DR. Zupanc is responsible for taking my 9year old son's life in 2011 at CHOC . She forced depakote called CPS on me, and called me a liar saying I was making it up that he was vomiting all day every day due to the depakote. He should have never been prescribed depakote She had highly suspected he had a mitochondrial disease which we were testing him for. It says all over depakote warnings if Mito is suspected not prescribe. He was diagnosed with Alpers disease when it was too late and he was in a coma with multiple organ failure due to depakote. Then they would do nothing to save his life. I was forced to sign a DNR and let him go. Them she has the nerve to apologize for not listening to me saying she would never purposely hurt a child. yeah right!! She is a know it all rude person. she needs to have her license revoked and a suit filed against her. Do not take your child to her if you want them alive .
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
39 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Mary L Zupanc accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Orange County, 1201 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary L Zupanc, MD - Neurology in Orange, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mary L Zupanc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.